返回列表 發帖

The life didn't¡ãye

On turning round, is already a boat mountain Canada Goose Jacket Sale thousand heavy

October in the time, the animal gets into to hibernate, the tree flower and grass has already shed leaves to return a root as well, and I also indeed is become muff be more getting stagnant more more.Longer night, lonesome but again limitless silent, turn Cape place an inherit lonesome, only lean on narrow and small no man, and the sunlight by a happy chance shine on of place, the time is at the right moment.
Holdses one decrepit old matter of chasing, love at canada goose sale old year of in of winter, now then, you I respectively limits of the earth, I want to accompany you to spend this winter.The story in the story, the setting sun Mi spreads, vast sky deep blue, you I hold the hand Qian Quan at go shopping, see satisfying of scenery in.
But at present, but the memory Canada Goose Coats UK with icebound desire river water, but is a carelessly touch then Kui dike a long distance.Yesterday's weather, dusk arrive suppress, I have to hide in the house, pass window, descend a curtain, then, hide in the bed.Evade of, that window outside;Remove damp weather, then remains one floating about and full mountain withered Huang of Wang, the feeling rises place and delineate one act act grief, still remember, memory inside of the country is verdant the Yin and Gu Gu become ring.
The time falls back, this year spring summer, I still just Peking, be like most people similar northern Piao.A person alone, at 5:00 a.m. several bed or after coming back in the afternoon, then seek to live stem between each an every family agent of the business street of Ma Ju Qiao, little of time a day 60, the most time a day is also 112.
Oneself at that time also usually takes a rest, a personal full Peking strolls indiscriminately, sometimes is seeking a friend from Ma Ju Qiao to agreeable righteousness or building mountain, and a return woulds be time that need to be sufficient along while on the subway.Again or, go to the North Sea, Wang Fu Jing, and National Palace Museam...etc., go where calculate that, see scenery and see a person much, sometimes a day probably flower drop several days of money.
Being the man of memory is still the traveler of time, turn a moment, already a spring flower autumn month, flower in the North Sea has been already adjusted, the maple leaf of Hsiangshan has already led a petals falling in riotous profusion but returns into dust!And I at this time here, but stubborn of loose, perhaps is also early have no other green.So of, didn't°yet in time the time of Qian Quan so cruel elapse, on the at heart of that puts on lose always hard quell.
The weather is gradually cold, I am also a reason in of catch a cold.Don't know when to rise, got sick to also become a kind of desire, because only got sick just sometimes, would a person like a rest.Quiet down, then, allow memory to gobble up, think of that to have no have scruples about of drift on water career.
In fact, the whole everythings, just the scenery didn't change, years still, and, cool public of but just living life of refugee of the late lament, difference, we also have to conveniently of the grief is just.
"Who once thought in the end
The country remains
The love also remains
Your figure
Just at after death
Again arrive in front"
The flower falls clouds and mist dream and turns an eye, boat mountain thousand heavy;An inherit lonesome, a night, the vast sky is already lonesome unmanned long distance ice to seal.The memory that turns Cape place, the remaining of time inside is fine warm, the flower blossoms in warm spring, the leading role in the story still keeps craving for, and that youth doesn't know to worry taste and fall in love with 1 F building.Wake up from dream to a story outside, but is on turning round, how many carefree sorrow, fall Mo limits of the earth, surprised fall a ground of disappointed, naked sadness.
The old dream Yi returns, on hoping several heavy smoke water, lean on building place, cold breeze cold rainon't know city China where where, the pear flower falls month, rouge scattered, the boundless country doesn't know where be return a year.Last night, east breeze small building Xiao the breeze is waning moon, in October cool city, story inside of old year of, I still at thou city greatly and together, Yi with see breeze snow, hold the hand, hug to each other, but thou now but is a that the firework is fresh and cool and person to get empty to the building.
This October, year still calculates beautiful day, don't be a man for the traveler, don't calculate bad youth with goodish writing I can also bathe a month to appreciate snow and see the smoke flower becoming rain.Story the inside , after waking up from dream, turn an eye, is already a boat mountain thousand heavy, the clouds and mist is like dream, a night, dream long, start to read previously.
October in the story
The time Mi spreads
The time in the old city
Is curling up in the air to float joss-stick
Wild goose over seamless
Boat mountain thousand heavy
The old feeling didn't change, but just
Hide in the long breeze to blow wrinkly one pond cloudy in
Is silent, then
Lower the head, not language

Pick一片4.5元MARTIN M170弦特價吉他架第2件半價

返回列表

小新吉他館 157,889人 說讚 關閉

小新吉他館 Facebook破15萬

快來按讚!不定期送卡祖笛、Pick、等抽獎活動,掌握台灣樂器一手消息與動態!

查看
蘆洲學吉他、烏克麗麗、鋼琴 音樂教室(小新吉他館)樂器專賣店

本網站無利用使用者上傳的資料直接營利,且在有著作權人通知網管有侵權資料要求移除時,將立即、也必須馬上移除任何會員上傳資料。
因「即時發表」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時文章,若有發現問題,請聯絡我們(於24小時刪除)
著作權聲明 提供來源/黃沛聲律師  
領取樂器購物金