返回列表 發帖
好容易哦~~趕快來學一下XD

Pick一片4.5元MARTIN M170弦特價吉他架第2件半價

剛好配合在這寒冬的季節一起學習喔

剛好配合在這寒冬的季節一起學習喔

Tiffany Jewelry outlet: I wonder how that makes them

In two days I will board a plane to take my tenth flight to Sierra Leone. It will be the start of a familiar and familial journey that connects me to people who have been the centerpiece of the last four years of my life. It is my tenth anniversary of realizing that my life and my actions don't just stop at the American borders.
In 2005,Tiffany Jewelry Sale, I went to Sierra Leone to shoot a film. While there, I was intoxicated by what I saw against the disparate backdrop -- gorgeous faces, penetrating smiles, infectious laughter, happiness, curiosity, naïveté, love, joy -- I had to go back. So, in 2006, after rehabilitating a dilapidated, roofless school for the children of Sierra Leone's diamond district of Kono, I had fantasies of this school being my only Sierra Leonean destination point for the rest of my life.
But in what seems like a blink of an eye, our original intention of our special little schoolhouse has expanded into a nationwide program that is responsible for the education of several hundred youth, salaries of over 25 teachers and staff, computer literacy for over 6,Tiffany Rings Tiffany Bangles Tiffany Earrings Tiffany Key Ring Tiffany Brooch Tiffany Money Clips Tiffany Bracelets Tiffany Pendants Tiffany Necklaces Tiffany Sets Tiffany Cuff Links New Products,000 per year, micro-credits for just over 500 women, and most excitedly, teaching adults the infinite gift of reading and writing,Tiffany Jewelry online. Wow!!
As I'm preparing myself for the tenth journey, I'm thinking about the relationships that have developed over the years. And I'm thinking about my staff, whom, through their work with Shine On Sierra Leone, have pushed tirelessly to rise to the challenge of overhauling outdated laws and lifting even the most hardened politicians to the beauty of our work. And right now, as I pack my homeopathic malaria spray and super repellent, I wonder how that makes them, the informally trained, everyday citizens of Sierra Leone, feel to acquire the desired resources for their community from their government. Shine On Sierra Leone.

很有東南亞民族FEEL

剛拿到一把,正想找一些東西來學,太及時了^^

讚喔~學到了

讚喔~學到了

很好學耶 呵呵  敎的好

感謝分享

返回列表

小新吉他館 157,889人 說讚 關閉

小新吉他館 Facebook破15萬

快來按讚!不定期送卡祖笛、Pick、等抽獎活動,掌握台灣樂器一手消息與動態!

查看
蘆洲學吉他、烏克麗麗、鋼琴 音樂教室(小新吉他館)樂器專賣店

本網站無利用使用者上傳的資料直接營利,且在有著作權人通知網管有侵權資料要求移除時,將立即、也必須馬上移除任何會員上傳資料。
因「即時發表」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時文章,若有發現問題,請聯絡我們(於24小時刪除)
著作權聲明 提供來源/黃沛聲律師  
領取樂器購物金