返回列表 發帖

PULP-DISCO 2000

pulp_disco_2000(1).rar (1.7 KB)
, P+ D5 X- d5 H3 g# p8 ?6 {; `, F; z: W) F
DISCO 2000!!!!!!
' p- X: w- R' a$ P+ B
# K% r( N. j: X" L# w6 Z% u    Well we were born within one hour of each other. Our mothers said we+ ?, p0 ?# F' w8 ?) @* t+ t
    could be sister and brother. Your name is Deborah. Deborah. It never
" t; x% B( u1 c1 D    suited ya. Oh they thought that when we grew up we'd get married,
+ @, |- @% o9 O- l. P    never split up. We never did it although often I thought of it. Oh
* ~7 L  q& g$ {' X    Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with wood chip on1 t5 R. ]. f" E4 O, C$ J. \
    the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. I said
& e+ `# R3 N$ ~    let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all
# f% Q  `0 h6 _    fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never3 c- ?+ \& \' T. L! l
    knew that you'd get married. I would be living down here on my own on
2 r! n4 [/ S1 n: H( @    that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. You were the first girl at- u$ m4 |1 V! f/ v! Y
    school to get breasts. Martyn said that yours were the best. The boys  H+ i) `' }' ^/ M2 b5 m1 e  |
    all loved you but I was a mess. I had to watch them trying to get you
) X. h; y9 B7 }9 c! X    undressed. We were friends but that was as far as it went. I used to2 |1 ]. g8 b! }' V# ~
    walk you home. Sometimes it meant nothing to you cause you were so, a' b3 e& Q9 [, {/ c, }
    very popular. Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small
, b6 |, L5 z' x1 ^& k0 a0 u4 l    with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice
/ n  J& u; e; {; H$ O. w/ y5 v    me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange; T' Z! F! t. t3 ]
    when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down
6 z4 z" X- W; j1 x; ]    here on my own on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. Oh yeah,
. e" z  P# T7 M; |. F: @    oh yeah. And now you've paid your money and you've taken your: f. c/ S5 ~' v
    choice. I know we'll never meet again but I want you to know, want you! R' ]: u5 I) O# @9 _; \
    to know that I remember every single thing. Ah do you recall. Your
/ H. i2 f1 ~7 Z: K7 E: o8 O4 V# L    house was very small with wood chip on the wall. When I came around( y8 H( I% ~& g6 E! n$ m' r
    to call you didn't notice me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year. \1 b: a3 x% r  U5 ]
    2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown. Be there at 22 m3 w* T5 C8 ^: q* j7 R
    o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never knew that you'd get' P- d6 T" u( b% _4 p  H/ D
    married. I would be living down here on my own on that damp and lonely
" K/ E4 O5 _8 w: g% a% ^    Thursday years ago. Oh what are you doing Sunday baby. Would you
$ d, }8 N+ L1 p  c    like to come and meet me maybe you can even bring your baby. Ohhh
- n# a1 ^& d7 E+ W  p! d- S  t    ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. What are you doing Sunday baby. Would you9 W7 _$ w, b  d( ^$ s2 y% J
    like to come and meet me baby you can even bring your baby. Ooh ooh& `/ s* ?" ~2 Q2 y3 x
    oh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Oh.

Pick一片4.5元MARTIN M170弦特價吉他架第2件半價

返回列表

小新吉他館 157,889人 說讚 關閉

小新吉他館 Facebook破15萬

快來按讚!不定期送卡祖笛、Pick、等抽獎活動,掌握台灣樂器一手消息與動態!

查看
蘆洲學吉他、烏克麗麗、鋼琴 音樂教室(小新吉他館)樂器專賣店

本網站無利用使用者上傳的資料直接營利,且在有著作權人通知網管有侵權資料要求移除時,將立即、也必須馬上移除任何會員上傳資料。
因「即時發表」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時文章,若有發現問題,請聯絡我們(於24小時刪除)
著作權聲明 提供來源/黃沛聲律師  
領取樂器購物金