Board logo

標題: PULP-DISCO 2000 [打印本頁]

作者: lswlsw147    時間: 2012-4-3 20:04     標題: PULP-DISCO 2000

pulp_disco_2000(1).rar (1.7 KB)
3 o/ }! \: S8 \& l
& i/ y4 N; C8 i  B. t- L8 nDISCO 2000!!!!!!6 X7 b! H% j' S4 ]" t; ?

/ B+ U1 W' l0 }9 B- ]" `5 j# D    Well we were born within one hour of each other. Our mothers said we* W% |" }  D! f% V+ y$ o/ `# `3 ^$ P
    could be sister and brother. Your name is Deborah. Deborah. It never
" S0 ^  t" i. Q  L    suited ya. Oh they thought that when we grew up we'd get married,
: D* a8 s' @2 U# O, e+ N7 R    never split up. We never did it although often I thought of it. Oh, _+ W- r/ b& W6 V$ G: d
    Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with wood chip on/ h& R' K. y! e
    the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. I said
6 Z2 h# _! {# y( R  m" I+ k; Q8 a    let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all  @& t! N  E$ F$ `% [3 R, e
    fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never
! v6 s. k. ~% M: a+ U: a    knew that you'd get married. I would be living down here on my own on" x, X: ~( T8 h. i
    that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. You were the first girl at
# ]1 H7 V, ]  |6 M: f9 D+ }& l    school to get breasts. Martyn said that yours were the best. The boys
( M6 c, L/ m1 t! i5 V    all loved you but I was a mess. I had to watch them trying to get you! ~- [/ p! E2 ?# t* _- R- U0 b
    undressed. We were friends but that was as far as it went. I used to
5 H, Z, s2 _5 q7 W4 n( {3 r    walk you home. Sometimes it meant nothing to you cause you were so
1 k6 V" \+ e1 z  P" t+ D) U% l! c6 m    very popular. Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small( Q$ G4 U+ o$ Y( K5 G
    with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice
& ~: Y( O! |: o  [, J) q    me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange
' _/ N; s' U- w. C    when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down
5 r9 {) w. o3 W3 \* Y8 U    here on my own on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. Oh yeah,, h0 \" E+ B' }
    oh yeah. And now you've paid your money and you've taken your8 E* x, ~0 L% A6 f% v7 q
    choice. I know we'll never meet again but I want you to know, want you
5 N) g* x2 y3 p% p* z% P    to know that I remember every single thing. Ah do you recall. Your
) @1 g+ H. U  _5 d; h    house was very small with wood chip on the wall. When I came around; N  ^. O  W/ _( R$ b1 b
    to call you didn't notice me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year
+ E& q: r4 ]6 c$ z/ o4 Z    2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2
7 A! w, _$ O+ E4 a  L8 j    o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never knew that you'd get
2 z3 d/ i% b* v0 S: |0 I' Y    married. I would be living down here on my own on that damp and lonely: |; j+ x! L, {  q2 s
    Thursday years ago. Oh what are you doing Sunday baby. Would you
! [: p" c4 s5 ?$ I; _    like to come and meet me maybe you can even bring your baby. Ohhh
" V; s/ U5 {$ n6 p+ h. B    ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. What are you doing Sunday baby. Would you* {5 @2 w2 n; I- R! T
    like to come and meet me baby you can even bring your baby. Ooh ooh
! E& F) E/ l; U    oh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Oh.

附件: pulp_disco_2000(1).rar (2012-4-3 19:25, 1.7 KB) / 下載次數 5
http://gita.idv.tw/bbs/attachment.php?aid=29206&k=e63d69be27f233eb638c39af914acd24&t=1716176780&sid=4saTEv

歡迎光臨 小新吉他館-自學木吉他、電吉他、烏克麗麗、貝斯、木箱鼓、電子琴、採譜 教學網站 (http://gita.idv.tw/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2