返回列表 發帖

PULP-DISCO 2000

pulp_disco_2000(1).rar (1.7 KB)
' n2 K$ H9 G2 Q, O4 ~  k: x5 B0 r+ D" I  ]5 T; ~3 z
DISCO 2000!!!!!!0 y; [1 O8 q, Y( F) i* Z

+ c. R- [1 T4 S    Well we were born within one hour of each other. Our mothers said we
4 I6 ?2 C; ?* X0 O! a    could be sister and brother. Your name is Deborah. Deborah. It never
; z% \% Q- X$ q" V; ^8 `. h    suited ya. Oh they thought that when we grew up we'd get married,
! g' N. l7 l& q' R    never split up. We never did it although often I thought of it. Oh
3 N& b5 Z& P; c  D* y4 a    Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with wood chip on
1 W) X( v2 z" t9 t/ s- X$ x5 K, |% K5 S    the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. I said! ~! ]' U% Z' E
    let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all/ K3 S- W6 x3 N& ~% {6 s* k1 A
    fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never
! I9 M+ W) i9 V6 O! X7 d. y2 K( U    knew that you'd get married. I would be living down here on my own on! G- z: D6 n9 C$ h
    that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. You were the first girl at
* Y0 P3 V2 h6 ^) C- _1 o    school to get breasts. Martyn said that yours were the best. The boys
. D! j) ?/ g& \! G. i3 z8 S    all loved you but I was a mess. I had to watch them trying to get you
* v% k7 Y% u+ _    undressed. We were friends but that was as far as it went. I used to+ d2 y, k2 a! }$ ]6 i
    walk you home. Sometimes it meant nothing to you cause you were so/ ~7 h' N: s& I+ J- H  m
    very popular. Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small, B, N; o9 V9 h% ?8 X( \
    with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice
- J% ^4 y8 I6 ~. F    me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange
' `+ X5 i% P3 ?/ Y/ j8 l9 Y    when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down7 ~- g9 b8 J2 I7 E0 q
    here on my own on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. Oh yeah,
/ P' u; g* J$ \    oh yeah. And now you've paid your money and you've taken your3 v( r4 p3 d% O) R& D; i* p
    choice. I know we'll never meet again but I want you to know, want you
+ z2 B( ]3 l9 u# r! F; t    to know that I remember every single thing. Ah do you recall. Your
' x6 b+ n* n6 `1 C: T2 o    house was very small with wood chip on the wall. When I came around
2 h  A9 b+ P8 i4 M- R    to call you didn't notice me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year' |2 p" L5 I- w6 h
    2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2
, {' S+ |4 f' s! @" C/ w8 o# q5 l" E    o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never knew that you'd get
1 k4 \# I+ c0 u1 x& E  h    married. I would be living down here on my own on that damp and lonely
4 O) K  _9 w' m9 @4 ]+ v    Thursday years ago. Oh what are you doing Sunday baby. Would you+ S& m' a% o8 J. `$ W( [- ^
    like to come and meet me maybe you can even bring your baby. Ohhh
; l# w2 t. P4 x; R5 g7 w3 l    ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. What are you doing Sunday baby. Would you
6 l4 f& X: c+ z    like to come and meet me baby you can even bring your baby. Ooh ooh7 |1 F& I4 S7 \
    oh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Oh.

Pick一片4.5元MARTIN M170弦特價吉他架第2件半價

返回列表

小新吉他館 157,889人 說讚 關閉

小新吉他館 Facebook破15萬

快來按讚!不定期送卡祖笛、Pick、等抽獎活動,掌握台灣樂器一手消息與動態!

查看
蘆洲學吉他、烏克麗麗、鋼琴 音樂教室(小新吉他館)樂器專賣店

本網站無利用使用者上傳的資料直接營利,且在有著作權人通知網管有侵權資料要求移除時,將立即、也必須馬上移除任何會員上傳資料。
因「即時發表」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時文章,若有發現問題,請聯絡我們(於24小時刪除)
著作權聲明 提供來源/黃沛聲律師  
領取樂器購物金